Used Car Sales Controller at Warrington - Motorparks
Location: Warrington - Motorparks
Salary: Up to £50k OTE
Closing Date: 31 Mar 24
We are Motorparks….
Join us at Motorparks, where we're revolutionising the used car industry with a powerful sustainability mission at our core. With the mantra "drive to net zero," we're not just another automotive retailer – we're pioneers of change.
Motorparks is part of the Cambria Investment Holdings Group of Companies which includes Cambria Automobiles, Grange Motors, Invicta Motors and SOGO Mobility.
Imagine being part of a team that goes beyond traditional roles, from visionary managers to dynamic Sales Associates, Product Genius, Service Advisors, and skilled Technicians. What sets us apart? Every vehicle we sell comes with its carbon emissions fully offset for the entire first year with an option to offset for the time the vehicle is owned by the customer.
Imagine being part of a team that goes beyond traditional roles, from visionary managers to dynamic sales associates, service advisors, and skilled technicians. What sets us apart? Every vehicle we sell comes with a promise: its carbon footprint will be fully offset for the entire first year.
Our pride in our ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) credentials is matched only by our unwavering commitment to creating a better, greener future. If you're passionate about THE PLANET, automobiles, innovation, and PROVIDING WORLD CLASS SERVICE, join us on this exciting journey towards a sustainable tomorrow. Be a part of the cutting-edge new business that's reshaping the industry.
Join the journey #engageyourcareer
Becoming a Used Car Sales Controller for Motorparks at Warrington…
Our Used Car Sales Controller Associate roles are perfect for people who want the freedom to grow their style and customer relationships, and build on their leadership and management skills.
We are a progressive and innovative group who strives to deliver excellence to our associates. Our Used Car Sales Controllers have access to an exceptional bonus structure… a fantastic opportunity to maximise your earnings!
Looking after Our Associates…all the other perks!
· Up to £50K OTE! (including a basic salary of £25K)
· Associate Assistance Programme (inc. counselling, GP Service, Physio Advice, Helpline) - We give our associates the tools to support their mental health, physical health and wellbeing with all associates having access to our programme.
· Cycle to Work Scheme- the company operates this scheme, to support our associate’s health and wellbeing, and our focus on the environment.
· 23 days annual leave– for all associates plus the 8 Bank Holidays.
· Long Term Service Awards and Annual Associate Recognition Awards –These awards are for our fantastic associates as a recognition initiative.
· Associate Discounts for MOT’s Parts, service, and Sales…- Associates haveaccess to some amazing discounts…not forgetting our Associate Family discount too.
· Vehicle Flexi-lease affinity scheme with SOGO Mobility – this offer is available to all associates.
· Life Insurance Benefit – is provided to every associate after 3 months service
· Annual Associate Engagement Survey
· ‘Women in Cambria’ network INSPIRE
· Company Vehicle – last…but certainly not least.
It’s all about you…turn the ordinary into the extraordinary!
You are an ambitious and confident individual who thrives to deliver a personalised and unforgettable guest experience and hit your targets with your own unique style!
You have demonstrable experience in automotive used car sales. You also bring with you, exceptional customer service and proven sales skills; you have the passion and drive to match!
You may also have some automotive business manager experience…which we would be happy to welcome!
You are confident on the computer, with a high level of ability to deliver on processes and compliance requirements with a good knowledge of market trend and products.
You have a ‘Full Clean UK Driving Licence’ and you will have to provide a Basic DBS check and adverse financial background check.
What does a normal day look like?
A normal day is always different from both yesterday and tomorrow!
It is a role of variety, autonomy, and diversity.
- Assist the Sales Manager to develop the department’s potential in all areas of marketing, display and promotion, and provide regular information to senior management regarding the status of the department, targets achieved and future plans.
- Continually develop knowledge relating to market trends and products within the market place via training and related methods.
- Promote guest satisfaction through reference to feedback reports and letters and manufacturers guest service information.
- Assist the Sales Associate to deal professionally with guests from initial contact to satisfactory completion of sale following a structured process and enabling set levels of profit to be achieved.
- Record all guest contacts and related information, updating records to develop opportunities for future business and enabling effective prospecting and guest follow up to take place.
- Comply with all FCA requirements and operate within legislative guidelines at all times
- Utilise and uphold the department’s defined working systems, procedures and standards (including legal requirements, etc.) to ensure accuracy of paperwork and security of cash, cheques, vehicles and other company resources.
- Contribute to and assist with the development of various sales promotions, showroom and internet displays in line with company and manufacturer policy and identified guest needs.
A successful Used Car Sales Controller will always deliver a world class service, with professionalism and integrity. With a work pattern which encompasses the fantastic opportunities presented by the weekend, on an agreed rota arrangement.
We are at the top of our game…
Don’t just take our word for it…visit www.motorparks.co.uk/careersto hear all about working for us!
Motorparks and Cambria Automobiles are an equal opportunities employer.
Your data will be held in line with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018. For further information please review our Data Privacy Notice at www.cambriaautomobiles.com