Service Technician or Tech/MOT at Canterbury
Department: Vehicle Technicians
Salary: Up to £40K
Closing Date: 31 Mar 24
We are Motorparks….
Join us at Motorparks, where we're revolutionising the used car industry with a powerful sustainability mission at our core. With the mantra "drive to net zero," we're not just another automotive retailer – we're pioneers of change.
Motorparks is part of the Cambria Investment Holdings Group of Companies which includes Cambria Automobiles, Grange Motors, Invicta Motors and SOGO Mobility.
Imagine being part of a team that goes beyond traditional roles, from visionary managers to dynamic Sales Associates, Product Genius, Service Advisors, and skilled Technicians. What sets us apart? Every vehicle we sell comes with its carbon emissions fully offset for the entire first year with an option to offset for the time the vehicle is owned by the customer.
Imagine being part of a team that goes beyond traditional roles, from visionary managers to dynamic sales associates, service advisors, and skilled technicians. What sets us apart? Every vehicle we sell comes with a promise: its carbon footprint will be fully offset for the entire first year.
Our pride in our ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) credentials is matched only by our unwavering commitment to creating a better, greener future. If you're passionate about THE PLANET, automobiles, innovation, and PROVIDING WORLD CLASS SERVICE, join us on this exciting journey towards a sustainable tomorrow. Be a part of the cutting-edge new business that's reshaping the industry.
Join the journey #engageyourcareer
Being a Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester for Ford at our Motorparks Dealership in Canterbury…
If you want to work with an exceptionally skilled and friendly team, who all want to hit individual and team targets and become masters in their field….then what are you waiting for…become a Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester with Motorparks…
You will have the freedom and flexibility to enhance your current skills, knowledge and experience by working with a fantastic range of manufacturers and models; with access to the training and development to reach your potential. Includes the investment in EV training and development.
Last, and certainly not least….we will welcome you with an unbelievable £2K Welcome Bonus…. !
Looking after Our Associates…all the other perks!
- Up to £40K - depending on experience
- Exceptional performance related bonus scheme
- £2K Welcome Bonus *terms apply.
- Manufacturer training
- Associate Assistance Programme (inc. counselling, GP Service, Physio Advice, Helpline)
- Cycle to Work Scheme- the company operates this scheme, to support our associate’s health and wellbeing, and our focus on the environment.
- 23 days annual leave– for all associates plus the 8 Bank Holidays.
- Long Term Service Awards and Annual Associate Recognition Awards –These awards are for our fantastic associates as a recognition initiative.
- Associate Discounts for MOT’s Parts, service, and Sales…- Associates haveaccess to some amazing discounts…not forgetting our Associate Family discount too.
- Vehicle Flexi-lease affinity scheme with SOGO Mobility – this offer is available to all associates.
- Life Insurance Benefit – is provided to every associate after 3 months service
- Annual Associate Engagement Survey
- ‘Women in Cambria’ network INSPIRE
It’s all about you…turn the ordinary into the extraordinary!
You are a competent Vehicle Technician professional, and confident in your abilities. You are a fantastic team player with a proactive approach to all your work. You have exceptional attention to detail and always deliver a high level of quality within the required deadlines.
You can demonstrate that you have a Light Vehicle Maintenance Level 3 qualification or a relevant level of work experience as an automotive technician; and of course, the enthusiasm and drive to match!
Additionally you need your in date MOT licence!
You have a ‘Full Clean UK Driving Licence’.
What does a normal day look like?
It is a role of variety and includes:
- Completing service, repairs and maintenance on a variety of Guest vehicles
- Achieving a high level of quality on all work.
- Using computer based diagnostic equipment for inspections of vehicles.
- Carrying out road tests on vehicles to check repairs.
- Adhering to all standards, legislation and administration in relation to these.
- Completing MOT’S in line with VOSA requirements
A successful Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester with Motorparks will always deliver a world class service, with professionalism and integrity. With a work pattern which encompasses the fantastic opportunities presented on a Saturday, on an agreed rota arrangement.
We are at the top of our game…
Don’t just take our word for it…visit www.motorparks.co.uk/careers to hear all about working for us!
Motorparks and Cambria Automobiles are an equal opportunities employer.
Your data will be held in line with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018.
For further information please review our Data Privacy Notice at www.cambriaautomobiles.com
*£1K will be paid after 3 months employment. The remaining £1K will be paid after 6 months employment and subject to the successful completion of the probationary period. This does not include those employed previously within the Cambria group in the previous 6 months. (Excludes Apprentices and Applicants introduced by Third Parties).