Service Advisor at Jaguar Land Rover - Grange Hatfield
Location: Jaguar Land Rover - Grange Hatfield
Brand: Jaguar Land Rover
Salary: £25,750 - £27,750 depending on experience
Closing Date: 31 Mar 24
We are Grange Motors…
Grange Motors has over 65 years of proud motoring heritage dealing with marque manufacturers to deliver motoring excellence and trust to tall our visiting guests.
We are a progressive and innovative group who strives to deliver excellence to our associates.
Grange Motors is part of the Cambria Investment Holdings Group of Companies which includes Cambria Automobiles, Grange Motors, Invicta Motors and SOGO Mobility.
Join the journey #engageyourcareer
Becoming a Service Advisor for Grange Hatfield…
The perfect role for people who enjoy interacting with others using their own solution driven flair to ultimately deliver their unique world class experience, within the diverse and never boring…. Aftersales operation!
We are a progressive and innovative group who strives to deliver excellence to our associates. Our Service Advisors have access to a fantastic bonus structure… fantastic opportunity to maximise your targets!
Looking after Our Associates…all the other perks!
· Salary of £25,750 - £27,750 depending on experience
· Exceptional performance related bonus scheme – up to £12K per annum
· Associate Assistance Programme (inc. counselling, GP Service, Physio Advice, Helpline)
· Cycle to Work Scheme- the company operates this scheme, to support our associate’s health and wellbeing, and our focus on the environment.
· 23 days annual leave– for all associates plus the 8 Bank Holidays.
· Long Term Service Awards andAnnual Associate Recognition Awards –These awards are for our fantastic associates as a recognition initiative.
· Associate Discounts for MOT’s Parts, service, and Sales…- Associates haveaccess to some amazing discounts…not forgetting our Associate Family discount too.
· Vehicle Flexi-lease affinity scheme with SOGO Mobility – this offer is available to all associates.
· Life Insurance Benefit – is provided to every associate after 3 months service
· Annual Associate Engagement Survey
· ‘Women in Cambria’ network INSPIRE
It’s all about you…turn the ordinary into the extraordinary!
You are an ambitious and confident individual who thrives to deliver a personalised and unforgettable guest experience and hit your targets with your own unique style!
You can deliver an empathic approach with all guests.
You have at least 2 years’ experience in a customer service environment with the passion and drive to match!
You are confident on the computer, with a high level of ability to deliver on processes and compliance requirements. With exceptional organisational skills.
You have a ‘Full Clean UK Driving Licence’.
What does a normal day look like?
A normal day is always different from both yesterday and tomorrow!
It is a role of variety, autonomy, and diversity.
· Be the liaison between the Guest and the Workshop….making sure it all happens smoothly!
· Talking to guests about all faults, repairs, and the solutions available to them
· Actively promoting products or services to guests as appropriate
· Taken lead on ensuring that all computerised records are accurate, up to date and clear.
· Uses skill to support guests who are dissatisfied with any matters relating to the Service operation, and develop and deliver a solution drive approach
· Playing a key role in the day-to-day operation of the business as a whole
A successful Service Advisor will always deliver a world class service, with professionalism and integrity. With a work pattern which encompasses the fantastic opportunities presented on a Saturday, on an agreed rota arrangement.
We are at the top of our game…
Don’t just take our word for it…visit www.grange.co.uk/careersto hear all about working for us!
Motorparks and Cambria Automobiles are an equal opportunities employer.
Your data will be held in line with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018.
For further information please review our Data Privacy Notice at www.cambriaautomobiles.com