Web Specialist at Doves Horsham
Location: Doves Horsham
Salary: £22,500 - £24,500 plus bonus
Closing Date: 31 Dec 23
We are The Invicta Group…
The Invicta Group has 100 years of history within the automotive industry. In 2023 it represents the new vehicle volume division within Cambria Automobiles. Today the group covers 6 locations with brand partners such as Mazda, MG and authorised repair partners such as Ford and Volvo.
We are a progressive and innovative group who strives to deliver excellence to our Associates.
Invicta Motors is part of the Cambria Investment Holdings Group of Companies which includes Cambria Automobiles, Motorparks, Grange Motors and SOGO Mobility.
Join the journey #engageyourcareer.
Becoming a Web Specialist for Doves Invicta.…
The opportunity for an experienced Customer Facing Person to join a friendly team within Doves Invicta as a Web Specialist has become available.
We believe that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enrich your career prospects.
This role helps our Sales Departments performance and has a direct input into our overall Guest Purchase Experience.
You will be a key point of contact for all the business and liaise with both suppliers and internal departments to portray ourselves in an engaging and professional manner.
You will achieve agreed performance targets by marketing and advertising our stock as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Getting our stock to market is a key driver to our sales success, so this role lends itself to someone with good computer knowledge and the ability to organise themselves well.
We strive to deliver consistent results thanks to the exceptional performance of our Associates and are focused on developing systems and processes that deliver outstanding levels of guest satisfaction on behalf of our manufacturer partners.
Looking after Our Associates…all the other perks for the role of a Web Specialist!
- Competitive Salary of £22,500 - £24,500
- Bonus scheme – up to £5k per annum
- Associate Assistance Programme (inc. counselling, GP Service, Physio Advice, Helpline) - We give our associates the tools to support their mental health, physical health and wellbeing with all associates having access to our programme.
- Cycle to Work Scheme - the company operates this scheme, to support our associate’s health and wellbeing, and our focus on the environment.
- 23 days annual leave – for all associates plus the 8 Bank Holidays.
- Long Term Service Awards and Annual Associate Recognition Awards –These awards are for our fantastic associates as a recognition initiative.
- Associate Discounts for MOT’s Parts, service, and Sales…- Associates have access to some amazing discounts…not forgetting our Associate Family discount too.
- Vehicle Flexi-lease affinity scheme with SOGO Mobility – this offer is available to all associates.
- Life Insurance Benefit – is provided to every associate.
- Annual Associate Engagement Survey – this supports the people strategy of the group; all associates can participate in this initiative.
It’s all about you…turn the ordinary into the extraordinary!
What we’re looking for in you:
· Highly motivated with a passion for cars.
· Enjoys learning new things and willing to work hard.
· Cares about providing a great Guest experience.
· Confident with Microsoft Office and social media sites.
You have a ‘Full Clean UK Driving Licence’ and you will have to provide a Basic DBS check and adverse financial background check.
What does a normal day look like?
Key Responsibilities and Duties
· Using I Pads or similar to create bespoke walk-around videos on any of our cars.
· Using your knowledge to show off the cars spec information and performance.
· Organising and completing online adverts.
· Getting involved with our marketing and social media content.
· Making sure the showroom is prepped and ready to welcome our Guests.
We are at the top of our game…
Don’t just take our word for it…visit www.motorparks.co.uk/careers to hear all about working for us!
The Invicta Group and Cambria Automobiles are an equal opportunities employer.
Your data will be held in line with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018.
For further information please review our Data Privacy Notice at www.cambriaautomobiles.com