Sales Associate at Motorparks - Oldham
Location: Motorparks - Oldham
Salary: £60k OTE
Closing Date: 31 Dec 23
We are Motorparks….
Join us at Motorparks, where we're revolutionising the used car industry with a powerful sustainability mission at our core. With the mantra "drive to net zero," we're not just another automotive retailer – we're pioneers of change.
Motorparks is part of the Cambria Investment Holdings Group of Companies which includes Cambria Automobiles, Grange Motors, Invicta Motors and SOGO Mobility.
Imagine being part of a team that goes beyond traditional roles, from visionary managers to dynamic Sales Associates, Product Genius, Service Advisors, and skilled Technicians. What sets us apart? Every vehicle we sell comes with its carbon emissions fully offset for the entire first year with an option to offset for the time the vehicle is owned by the customer.
Imagine being part of a team that goes beyond traditional roles, from visionary managers to dynamic sales associates, service advisors, and skilled technicians. What sets us apart? Every vehicle we sell comes with a promise: its carbon footprint will be fully offset for the entire first year.
Our pride in our ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) credentials is matched only by our unwavering commitment to creating a better, greener future. If you're passionate about THE PLANET, automobiles, innovation, and PROVIDING WORLD CLASS SERVICE, join us on this exciting journey towards a sustainable tomorrow. Be a part of the cutting-edge new business that's reshaping the industry.
Join the journey #engageyourcareer
Becoming a Sales Associate for Motorparks at Oldham…
Our Sales Associate roles are perfect for people who want the freedom to grow their style and customer relationships.
We are a progressive and innovative group who strives to deliver excellence to our associates. Our Sales Associates have access to an exceptional competitive commission structure… a fantastic opportunity to maximise your targets!
Looking after Our Associates…all the other perks!
- Up to £60K OTE!
- Associate Assistance Programme (inc. counselling, GP Service, Physio Advice, Helpline) - We give our associates the tools to support their mental health, physical health and wellbeing with all associates having access to our programme.
- Cycle to Work Scheme - the company operates this scheme, to support our associate’s health and wellbeing, and our focus on the environment.
- 23 days annual leave – for all associates plus the 8 Bank Holidays.
- Long Term Service Awards and Annual Associate Recognition Awards –These awards are for our fantastic associates as a recognition initiative.
- Associate Discounts for MOT’s Parts, service, and Sales…- Associates have access to some amazing discounts…not forgetting our Associate Family discount too.
- Vehicle Flexi-lease affinity scheme with SOGO Mobility – this offer is available to all associates.
- Life Insurance Benefit – is provided to every associate after 3 months service
- Annual Associate Engagement Survey
- ‘Women in Cambria’ network INSPIRE
- Company Vehicle – last…but certainly not least.
It’s all about you…turn the ordinary into the extraordinary!
You are an ambitious and confident individual who thrives to deliver a personalised and unforgettable guest experience and hit your sales targets with your own unique style!
You have at least 2 years’ experience in a customer service environment with the passion and drive to match!
You are confident on the computer, with a high level of ability to deliver on processes and compliance requirements.
You have a ‘Full Clean UK Driving Licence’ and you will have to provide a Basic DBS check and adverse financial background check.
What does a normal day look like?
A normal day is always different from both yesterday and tomorrow!
It is a role of variety, autonomy, and diversity.
- Prepare any vehicle handovers.
- Follow up all sales leads.
- Follow up previous days, sales leads.
- Ensure forecourt/display/showroom is up to the required standards.
- Prospect previous guests that have purchased vehicles.
- Meet and greet any guest that walks onto the site.
A successful Sales Associate will always deliver a world class service, with professionalism and integrity. With a work pattern which encompasses the fantastic opportunities presented by the weekend, on an agreed rota arrangement.
We are at the top of our game…
Don’t just take our word for it…visit www.motorparks.co.uk/careers to hear all about working for us!
Motorparks and Cambria Automobiles are an equal opportunities employer.
Your data will be held in line with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018. For further information please review our Data Privacy Notice at?www.cambriaautomobiles.com