Sales Associate/Executive at Bentley - Grange Chelmsford
Location: Bentley - Grange Chelmsford
Salary: £55,000 OTE
Closing Date: 31 Dec 23
Grange Motors are part of Cambria Automobiles, one of the UK's fastest growing franchised car and motorcycle dealer groups. They operate car dealerships across England and Scotland, trading under local brand names including; Grange, Dees, Doves, Invicta, Motorparks and Pure Triumph.
We strive to deliver consistent results thanks to the exceptional performance of our associates and are focused on developing systems and processes that deliver outstanding levels of guest satisfaction on behalf of our manufacturer partners.
The opportunity for an experienced Automotive Sales Person to join a friendly team within Grange Bentley Chelmsford. We believe that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enrich your career prospects.
- Salary – £55,000 OTE
- Company Car
- 31 Days Paid Annual Leave (including Bank Holidays)
- Preferential rates for servicing, MOTs and parts
- Fantastic discounts on vehicles sales
- Access to a vehicle Flexi-lease affinity scheme through SOGO www.sogomobility.co.uk
- Pension scheme
- Life Insurance Benefit
- Length of Service Recognition Scheme
- Associate Awards Events
- Associate Assistance Programme (AAP) - Confidential access to a range of support and advice, including a confidential helpline, counselling sessions, access to a Doctor 24/7, physio advice and support from other Health Experts.
To achieve agreed performance targets and act as a brand ambassador whilst effectively delivering the Company’s Guest Experience. Be a key point of contact for all guests, selling vehicles and related products effectively, whilst upholding a high level of guest satisfaction.
- Comply with all FCA requirements and operate within legislative guidelines at all times.
- Continually develop knowledge relating to market trends and products in a proactive manner and in line with appropriate internal and external training opportunities.
- Complete Guest Experience Foundation training as part of a probationary period, achieving at least the company’s minimum training pass standard.
- Maintain quality brand standards of dress, attitude, guest care, honesty and health and safety in order to portray a professional image to guests at all times.
- Deal professionally with guests from initial contact to satisfactory completion of sale, including vehicle hand-over and follow up as per brand standards, following a structured process and enabling set levels of profit to be achieved.
- Utilise and uphold the department’s defined working systems, procedures and standards (including legal requirements, etc.) to ensure accuracy of paperwork and security of cash, cheques, vehicles and other company resources.
This is a full-time position including weekends.
Monday – Saturday with a day off in the week. Sunday rota of 1 in 2.
Successful applicants will possess and be able to offer;
- Full UK Driving Licence or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years previous automotive sales experience is essential
- Experience within prestige-luxury sector would be an advantage, but not essential
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Office
- Possess outstanding customer/guest service skills with the ability to handle conflicting demands
- Proven sales skills with a track record of sales achievement
- Have an understanding of database management and excellent administrative skills
- Possess excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills
- Passion and ability to deliver an outstanding guest experience
- Enthusiastic, friendly and helpful
- Respectful and courteous to guests and colleagues
- Honest with high levels of integrity and drive to succeed
This job offer will be subject to Basic DBS Certificate Disclosure and an adverse financial background check.
Visit www.grange.co.uk/careers to find out about working for Grange Motors, to review the details of the role and to apply.
Grange Motors and Cambria Automobiles are an equal opportunities employer. Your data will be held in line with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018.
For further information please review our Data Privacy Notice at www.cambriaautomobiles.com