CRM & Database Manager at Jaguar Land Rover - Grange Hatfield
Location: Jaguar Land Rover - Grange Hatfield
Closing Date: 31 Dec 23
Cambria Automobiles are one of the UK's fastest growing franchised car dealer groups. We operate car dealerships across England and Scotland, trading under local brand names including; Grange, Dees, Doves, Invicta, Motorparks and Pure Triumph.
The opportunity to join a friendly team and develop your career as an experienced CRM & Database Manager within Cambria Automobiles, based at Grange Hatfield. We believe that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enrich your career prospects.
- Salary - £40,000 plus Bonus
- 31 Days Paid Annual Leave (including Bank Holidays)
- Relevant Training and Qualification opportunities
- Preferential rates for servicing, MOTs and parts
- Fantastic discounts on vehicles sales
- Access to a vehicle Flexi-lease affinity scheme through SOGO www.sogomobility.co.uk
- Pension scheme
- Life Insurance Benefit
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Associate Assistance Programme (AAP) - Confidential access to a range of support and advice, including a confidential helpline, counselling sessions, access to a Doctor 24/7, physio advice and support from other Health Experts.
Exciting opportunity to take ownership of our CRM and data strategy across our three automotive groups. This role will provide a challenge to someone who want to be able to deliver and measure revenue gains into our business. The successful individual will not only work with mainstream vehicle brands but also some of the most exclusive automotive brands on the planet.
Key Responsibilities and Duties (list not exhaustive):
- Maintain accuracy of customer and vehicle data within the Pinnacle DMS, escalating queries to our provider and tracking progress of outstanding support tickets
- Develop an understanding of GDPR, and the role accurate data within the CRM environment plays in our adherence to legislation
- Complete competitive analysis as and when necessary
- Ad hoc tasks as requested by the senior management team
- Develop and maintain the relationship with our CRM provider as well as lead and develop our CRM strategy.
- Create and maintain documentation of tools and processes to facilitate ease of understanding and transfer between associates
- Provide marketing data to dealerships from ad hoc requests
- Work closely with our creative team on new CRM artwork and initiatives.
- Drive incremental value of F&I sales as well as parts sales through out Shopify site.
This is a full-time position: Monday to Friday (09:00 to 17:30)
Successful applicants will possess and be able to offer;
- Full UK Driving Licence or equivalent
- Computer literate, including Microsoft office.
- 5 years within a CRM role.
- Previous experience of Database Management and cleansing knowledge.
- Have excellent administration, typing and data input skills.
- Have excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills, with a professional and welcoming telephone manner.
- Have high levels of attention to detail and time management skills.
- Passion and ability to deliver an outstanding guest experience.
- Honest with high levels of integrity and drive to succeed.
Visit www.grange.co.uk/careers to find out about working for Cambria Automobiles, to review the details of the role and to apply.
Grange Motors and Cambria Automobiles are an equal opportunities employer. Your data will be held in line with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018.
For further information please review our Data Privacy Notice at www.cambriaautomobiles.com